– Hey you guys it’s Nazar with Provident Real Estate I’m here with Joe Mendoza and we just finished doing the anti-bullying session here called
– It was JAB Juniors Against Bullying.
– Absolutely. And we just had a lot of fun, the kids a lot of fun and we just want to thank you for coming out and enjoying being apart of Provident Real Estate enjoying the JAB class. Learn how to defend yourself against bullying.
– If somebody wants to fight with you, you basically say “Hey no, I don’t want to fight. I’m sorry I don’t even know you. How could I even want to fight you?”
– So again, she pulling me. Keep pulling. So let’s say I’m her. Realistically she’s going to pull me a little bit. So as she’s pulling me I’m gonna to move but it’s okay to move in base. I’m not moving I’m not-
– What we’re going to do is, I don’t want to fight. I’m here in my good boy stance, right? I don’t want to fight I have them here. I’m ready “Hey I don’t want to fight. I don’t want to fight.” She goes to punch, I block and I wrap. She goes to punch, I block and I wrap. I hug. I come around.
– I went to the JAB class today and it was honestly one of the best classes I’ve ever went to. It taught me a lot about anti-bullying, it taught me how to defend myself against bullies. And he had a good time while doing it. I really appreciated what he did for me and I hope I can meet him again.
– Sometimes a bully will come up to you right and they’ll grab you grasp collar tight right? They want to pull you to the ground right? So there you go. She looked at me, she put her hips underneath her this angle now remember geometry? I have no power now. She’s gonna reach across with her hand go underneath grab the tricep look away peel it off pull it to the top of her chest she’s going shoulder to shoulder and now she’s just gonna dance like that
– Take me to the ground.
– I had a really great time tonight. I got an awesome opportunity to go to this class called JAB where it teaches you all these self defense moves and how to get out of tough situations with aggressive people like bullies and I got to learn a lot of cool stuff that I’ll be able to use in real life.
– If you want to connect with him and you want to offer this for any of your class or whatever please contact Joe by
– Well I’ve got an e-mail Joemendoza@JABUSA.org
– Okay awesome. Any other way- is that the best way to get in contact with you?
– That’s the best way right now. That’s the best way.
– Okay awesome. Alright you guys thanks for watching have a great day.