Try Something New Tuesday – Milk a Cow
When you wake up and pour yourself a big bowl of Wheaties, do you ever sit back and wonder where that milk comes from? Probably not, in fact, maybe you shouldn’t, but at any rate, this week Nazar milks a cow to get more in touch with our food. He might not be very good at it but it is a good way to reconnect with our food.
– Today I milk a cow.
– Hey you guys, this is Nazar with Provident Real Estate, and today is try something new Tuesday. Today I milk a cow. That’s right, I’ve never done this before. Today’s the day I’m gonna make it, so come with me while I go milk this cow, come on. Here I go you guys.
– You want to put it in the little cup. You have to go from the up to down. Yeah, squeezing.
– There you go!
– The teats or whatever you call them are dry, I would expect them to be all gross but it’s..
– Oh, you know what? Put some milk in your hand and put it on the teat.
– I don’t want to.
– Yes! So it is softer.
– Alright you guys I just finished milking a cow for the very first time. It was pretty cool. The teats, or whatever, nipples, whatever you call them were..it wasn’t weird or sticky or wet. It was just dry and you could feel it, it was warm and it was coming out. You could feel that it was warm and like obviously the cow likes to be milked because you know, it’s a release to get all that milk out, but it was definitely a pretty interesting experience so if you guys have never milked a cow before go to Norco or go somewhere and find a cow and milk it. Make sure that they are happy and obviously this one’s already. Make sure that you’re not being kicked or anything like that. So anyways, this is Nazar with Provident Real Estate wishing you an amazing Tuesday, take care.